Lead our development team, manage issues and delegate tasks to improve development efficiency.
For our IT department we are looking for a Technical Team Lead, overseeing the development of our Vue3 frontend and the Nest.js backend. The main task is to optimize development processes create new workflows and to improve team efficiencies. The orchestration of all the infrastructure, services and the long term vision / roadmap will be in your hands. You will manage the team by using a SCRUM approach in Atlassian Jira. Ideally you have experience in Vue.JS / Node.JS / PostgreSQL / Kubernetes. Optionally but recommended is PHP and MySQL. We are looking for a competent candidate, that has experience in leading small teams and has very good communication skills, since we are a all-remote company.
Fluent German and English speaking.
The candidate should be experienced in programing, to aid development in the following areas:
- Vue3 SPA frontend programing (ECMAScript)
- Backend REST API programing (ECMAScript/Node.js)
- Microservice architecture patterns (Kubernetes, ECMAScript/Node.js, Docker, PHP, Python, Golang, Rust and more)
- Development Operations (DevOps)
- SCRUM project management and organization. This will be very important, since we need someone who can build up a complete workflow pipeline for our whole organization.
Not all of the above requirements are mandatory, however organisational proficiency is a must. Benefits
- young and dynamic team
- Office in Munich with homeoffice possibility
- flat hierarchy
- self determination and flexible working hours
- ownership of your own projects
- SLACK, Google Suite, Jira, Confluence,...
Should you be open to a new working experience and are interested in this opportunity, feel free to contact us!
Your Hotellistat team